Tuesday, February 19, 2008

possibilities

i (jaymie) just got back from a job interview...a second interview for a school based therapist at an alternative school in dayton. i guess i informally received a job offer. i think, if i get a formal offer, i think i'll take it. it's funny to talk through this stuff with someone who you actually have to consider in the decision...besides just talking it through with the parents or weighing pros and cons with friends and siblings.

i think it's fun to go through this time in life with someone else. i have been on my own long enough (i think?) that i can make my own decisions and i am independent. i know how to do things to keep myself alive and healthy and generally happy. i can take care of myself.

but its wonderful to have someone you care about so much and someone who cares about you so much that you want to include them in big decisions in life...getting support and being able to rely on someone.

i am so thankful for tim...that he has provided for me in the past few months that i haven't had a job and that he has given me so much love in the few months of marriage. i am so blessed to have a man like him. its hasn't been all butterflies and rainbows, but there have been a lot:)

and i am looking forward to all of the possibilities and decisions that, lord willing, are in our future.

No comments:

About Me

I love Jesus, my husband, my munchkin, my family and friends.