Wednesday, February 20, 2008

solitary confinement?

Tim and I simultaneously woke up at about 2 am with sore throats...not the "oh--it kind of hurts" kind, but the "oh-maybe I should let saliva overflow out of my mouth so I don't have to swallow" kind. Tim subscribes to any sort of medication that stops the hurt now. He'll take left over prescription meds, take too many Aleve, Ibuprofen, and Aspirin together. I think I'm making him sound like he needs help, but he just doesn't have a fear of taking drugs. I, on the other hand, think of all the side effects. The chloroseptic spray told me not to swallow any, so I worried that I did...Tim tells me he needs to swallow some so that he gets all of the sore spots.

Anyways, on to the question...how do you keep one spouse from getting what the other spouse has? Tim was feeling down yesterday, but living in a 700 (or is it 600?) square foot apartment with one bedroom isn't exactly ideal for quarantine. Any ideas on staying healthy when there's no where to go?

No comments:

About Me

I love Jesus, my husband, my munchkin, my family and friends.